- 06/20/2019 at 6:05 am #1155453EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Read the passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives.Exercise is the fabulous way to stay fit, boost up mental capabilities, maintain health and lose excess body weight. Although it takes a bit of energy and time to exercise daily, it offers benefits that far surpass the efforts you put. Muscles get weaker and flabbier with a sedentary lifestyle. To help the heart and lungs function properly, exercising on regular basis is a must. Inactivity is as risky as smoking since it makes the joints rigid, stiff and more prone to injuries. Daily exercise helps in strengthening of heart muscles. It helps maintain desired cholesterol levels. Daily physical activity reduces one’s chances of stroke and the risk of heart disease. Daily physical activity is the key to a long life! Regular exercise helps in the prevention of obesity, which is one of the important factors responsible for many severe diseases. Exercise helps in reducing the risk of diabetes, blood pressure and heart diseases. Research has shown that people engaging in a daily physical activity live longer than those who do not exercise at all. Regular exercise reverses the natural decline in the metabolism that sets in after the age of thirty. Those who exercise regularly are found to remain more productive and energetic during the day. Increased energy levels help remain active during the day.
Which of the following ascertains that exercise boosts up mental health?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- It helps us to get rid of extra fat.
- It helps us to stay focused and increases concentration.
- It increases the mental capabilities in a number of ways.
- It helps to burn calories throughout the day.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad