- 07/14/2019 at 3:45 am #1446058EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Read the following statements – one labelled as Assertion (A) and the other as Reason (R), and mark the correct option accordingly:
Assertion (A): Qualitative research in India has a long way to go to reach international standards.
Reason (R): Because the funding agencies do not support qualitative research in academic institutions.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A).
- Both (A) and (R) are true, but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A).
- (A) is true, but (R) is false.
- Both (A) and (R) are false.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad