This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 

I want to do psychology honors and score 91.5% in best four but i am having informative practices in best four and while reducing 2.5% would i will be getting admission in DU??

• #9688 Reply
    Asad yar Khan Asad yar Khan 

Hello,

First of all, DU offers two undergraduate courses in psychology.

1 B.A(Hons) Applied Psychology

2 B.A(Hons) Psychology.

The percentage you need to get an admission into DU for BA (Hons.) in Psychology-

As far as the percentage for admission is concerned, to get into top DU colleges your percentage should be somewhere around 95-96%. The more the percentage the more are the chances of getting into top-ranked colleges affiliated to the university. After the 1st and 2nd cut-off the colleges their doors for the students.

Click to find the cut-off list of 2016-2017 to get a fair idea of the percentage needed.

You can also check out all the cutoffs on university’s official site:-

http://www.du.ac.in

You should also keep in mind the reservation Quota (of Caste). There is a quota for girls in some colleges. Greater the percentage of marks more are the chances. Since few colleges offer this course the cutoff can be higher. I read a student got an admission with 87% marks.  Check out last year cutoffs.

Best of luck!

Reply To: Query regarding Delhi university admission 2016??
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account