This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 3 months ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

Sir,

My name is Akhil, I want Career Counseling. About my career in Web Designing and Development,

So please give me your suggestion?

• #5180 Reply
     Navneet Anand 

Hello Akhil, Web Designing and Graphics is one of the best career with brightest future prospect. There are no set education requirements to become a website designers, and some motivated individuals may be able to break into this field simply by learning design and programming skills on their own. Website design is a rapidly growing and highly competitive industry, however, and successful website designers usually have at least a few years of post-secondary school under their belts.most website design degree programs focus on combining digital media courses with computer and web programming courses. At the very least, website designers should know basic web programming languages, particularly HTML and CSS.

Most Web designers charge according to the per hour work done. In India web Designers charge Rs 300/hr. However a Web Designer earns an average salary of Rs 200,208 per year.

Best of Luck.

• #6786 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

Web design is a professional and job-oriented course in itself so consequently its prospects are high. Every governmental and private company hires people for their online work and web development tasks. You can work as a Front end web developer, Back end web developer, Web application developer, Design and layout analyst, Senior web analyst and/ or Web marketing analyst in IT companies or elsewhere. With experience you can earn from 10000 in the beginning to 40000 after experience.

Thank you 🙂

Reply To: Query for future career in Web Designing and Graphics?
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account