- 11/24/2017 at 12:00 am #4253HardikMember
i request you to please guide me regarding what can be the right choice after perusing bjmc (year graduate programme) i am not able to figure out the right career opportunity related to this programme.
The college did not provide us the placements so managed on my own to search for internships ,but there are no good options yet found.
Further i would like to ask about if i want to peruse MBA ..what can be the best possibility?
WHAT ARE the best colleges in India, procedure to enrol for them, being a commerce without maths student in my 11 and 12 can i enrol for MBA programme?
Cleared my 10 with 6.6 cgpa
Cleared my 12th with 6.2 cgpa Delhi (C.B.S.E)
further i enrolled for bjmc from G.G.S.I.P.U But i do not find this as the right career option for me, what i have figured out that i have managerial skills and being from a bjmc can i do MBA with such grades in my high school?
Career options which i have already tried but did not find any good growth , because at graduate level nobody offers a good pay and designation
request you to please help me with the query.
- 11/25/2017 at 12:00 am #10042Asad yar KhanMember
As you’ve mentioned above that you possess managerial skills, MBA can be a good option for you. You can do an MBA at any time of your career. But if you want to get admission in a good B-School you need to beat CAT with a good percentile or the respective entrance test. So I recommend you should start preparing for CAT, in case you want to pursue a full-time MBA course.
You can even go for an MBA in management from IGNOU and do a part-time job simultaneously.
The eligibility criteria for admission to IGNOU’s distance learning MBA and other Management programs are as follows: You must fulfill all the requirements below to be qualified for admission.
- Age Restrictions: There are no age restrictions for admission to IGNOU’s management programs.
- You Should be a graduate in any discipline and must have 50% marks for graduation if you are from general category. However, if you belong to the reserved category, then you need to have only 45% marks for graduation. 3 Years managerial or supervisory experience is also required (Experience after graduation). ‘OR ‘ You should have a professional degree in Medicine/Engineering/Accountancy/Cost and Works Accountancy/Law/Company Secretaryship. You should also have 50% marks for the degree.
- Qualify for Entrance Test: You should be qualified in OPENMAT management aptitude test conducted by IGNOU for admission to management programs.
And this is how you can get both the degree and job experience to attract higher payrolls in the near future. I know many people who have taken this route to reach where they are today.
Hope that helps!