06/29/2016 at 12:00 am #369Arpit Raj MallMemberRank: Top MBA Colleges in New Zealand
I am currently as a professional. And lately I realized the importance of learning quantitative aptitude. How can I begin? My Mathematics concepts is unclear from 8th standard. Please help??
12/17/2016 at 12:00 am #5620Shraddha GoelMemberRank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?
Sir, you can start building up your basics in quantitative aptitude and then polish your skills further by following the mentioned approach:
- First you must understand what all you should be covering in quantitative aptitude. You will learn:
- Sets, Relations and Mapping
- Permutations and Combinations
2. Follow the academic syllabus i.e. NCERTs of Classes 7-10th.
3. Do not leave any topic from these books and build up your fundamentals.
4. Practise as many questions as you can from these books, various sample papers given out by competitive exams, and books by RS Agarwal on Quantitative Aptitude will work the best aptitude.
5. Memorise important formulae, theorems and tables. Mark strong and weak sections.
6. You will have to devote an hour daily to practising to be able to build up your aptitude. Since you are a
professional already, we are certain you will pick up concepts easily and do great. Above everything, Revise.
You can post further queries and we will be happy to help. 🙂
12/20/2016 at 12:00 am #5732Olivia DasMemberRank: Is Interior Designing a Good Career Option
Best thing that you could do is.
step-1 : Start with solving NCERT books of 7-10. That would build your basics.
step-2 : Solve RS Agarwal on Quantitative Aptitude. (all of it)
When you are done with the above, you are all set to give a simple exam after revising the formulas and concepts 🙂
But, if you want to go for a difficult exam like CAT, you have to take few more steps;
step-3 : Solve Arun sharma (Quantitative).
step-4 : Give mocks and Keep solving Arun sharma till your exam comes!!
the last step might sound funny but this is the ultimate path to becoming a Quant-god! 🙂
02/01/2017 at 12:00 am #6950kuku2190MemberRank: Top MBA Colleges in New Zealand
quantitative apptitude is very important for the further exams and cracking the exmas for the job purpose and also the admissions in the colleges.hope it will help you.thank you
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.