This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Hvin 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Adriano Peres

Not like, handcream and face wash.

But last season on two different tours (both being long, all day type things) I lost my skins. One day was a super fine powder day and my skins got snow all over them, when I took them off to ski and threw them in my pack the snow melted and they were sopping wet, they wouldn’t stick for shit and some creative vole straps later I limped back home.

Second day was a warm spring day. Snow was wet, skins got wet, nothing stuck. I walked out several miles and had no fun. How can I care for my skins so this doesn’t keep happening? I was thinking about buying a second pair just to always have an extra dry set on hand. In my mind worth the weight… but if someone can tell me a way to prevent this all together that would be awesome

• #2196553 Reply
     Hvin

Oranges have many cosmetic benefits. Not only the fruit itself, but also the orange peel is great for our skin. Orange peel can give us radiant, healthy skin. I didn’t know it myself until I found the revexpo website. Here I learned Types of Orange Peel Powder and much more. Now I will use their advice

Reply To: Proper skin care tips
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account