This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Sumit Dargan 

Hi Sohail,
    Firstly I want to felicitate you that you’re able to make a decision that you want to pursue such an unconventional line of profession. Most of the students tend to get deviated and now as you’ve make your mind for same you just need more of exposure with well defined course structure to shape your future in a better way. You  may take up the degree of BJMC and the best institutes for the same in India are St. Xaviers, Christ University, Symbiosis IPU and DU. These are few of the best colleges for the same course. All of these colleges conduct their specific entrance examinations and once you get through any one of the 1st three of them you’ll have a very smooth college life and placements. Also, DCAC college under DU has BJMC course but it’s cut off goes around 94% so if you’ve such a score and if yu’re planning to do the 4 years course under 1-1.5 lakhs then DU is the best option in India.  But if you end up bein in IPU still it’s the 2nd best one in Delhi-NCR for the same. Try to get in the best 2 colleges in IPU that is JIMS and VIPS. You’ll get some great exposure over there and your competence level will be challenged at each and every step over there.
    All the best Sohail I hope you turn up with flying colours and get the best suited seat for you 🙂

• #659 Reply
     Arpit Raj Mall 

Sir,

I am Sohil i said that i am interested in both Animation and Professional Photography but i am not able to choose best one. And which one is best for my future & which have very fast scope. Sir i need your help…

• #6154 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

You can pursue a degree in Animation from MAAC or Arena and alongside do a supplementary course in Photography. You will get knowledge of both and as you go further exploring both, you will be able to decide between the two as your ultimate career path.

Reply To: Problem in choosing best career in as Animation or Professional Photography?
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account