Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello team

Myself Lakshmi and I m here today to know some details regarding the Presidency Business School which is located in Bangalore. I have a great target of entering into this college inorder to complete my education. So can anyone please provide me the answers to all these questions in the answer section box provided below. Hoping for a sooner reply

• #8346 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Lakshmi

This is one of the best foundation to move on ahead in your career. Here are the details of this Institute:

Presidency College, an Institution that rests on a strong academic foundation, blended with a modern approach, that seeks to mould young men and women into successful role models. Our country is poised for takeoff, to claim her piece of the sky and at Presidency we believe that only knowledge can give you wings. As you step into the portals of this College, you are engulfed by our ethos of character, discipline and competence.

The Presidency culture stands for being sure-footed in knowledge, showcasing the confidence to take on the best in the world, yet to always be grounded in the values and traditions of our country. This century has been hailed as one of great progress, with boundaries blurring, with commerce soaring and with the world waking up to the immense potential of India.

Reply To: Presidency Business School in Bangalore
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account