- 05/10/2019 at 5:41 am #799573EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Potassium crystallises in a body centred cubic lattice with unit cell of length a = 5.20. Which of the following statements is wrong?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The distance between the nearest neighbours is 4.50.
- The distance between the next nearest neighbours is 5.20.
- Potassium has 8 nearest neighbours.
- Potassium has 8 next nearest neighbours.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad