This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 3 years ago.

  • Author
  • #828 Reply
     Arpit Raj Mall 

    I would like to know which all institutions provide a post graduate degree on Communicative English (MA Communicative English)/ MA English with communication studies across India?

  • #5068 Reply
     Navneet Anand 

    Hello Bhumika

    You can either opt for either PG Diploma in communicative English or post graduate degree in English language after your graduation degree in English.

    Post Graduation Degree in English Language is offered by almost all the universities of India offering Arts and Humanities Branch of study.

    However Some best institutions offering PG Diploma are

    • Cochin University of Science and Technology
    • Andhra University
    • Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad
    • Punjab University
    • SNDT, Mumbai
    • University of Delhi
    • IGNOU, New Delhi
    • Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi

    Thank You.

  • #6304 Reply
     Olivia Das 

    Here are two universities that i can name:

    Chaudhary Charan Singh University . Meerut University

    Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Reply To: Post graduation degree in Communicative English
Your information:

Verify Yourself

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account