This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 

Hello sir/madam,

I am doing Chartered Accountancy Course(CA). I cleared CPT in first attempt but I am not able to cleared IPCC(2nd attempt). I am not sure whether I will pass in CA. I don’t want to depend fully on CA. Please suggest me another course or complimentary course with CA?

• #5298 Reply
    Swarnika Swarnika 

Hey Ramesh,

Even my friend is pursuing CA. She too cleared CPT in her first attempt but couldn’t do IPCC in her first attempt. To be on the safer side, from the very beginning she planned for other options. Delhi university and even many other universities offer many courses for commerce students. Even there are entrance exams there too for BMS, BB(FIA) and BBE. You could go for them. Along with your practice/study for CA, you could take up a course for graduation. It will give you a degree as well as you might gain help and support from these courses.

I hope this was helpful.

• #5314 Reply
    Shraddha Goel Shraddha Goel 

Hello.

You must have put in that extra effort and shown patience while preparing for CPT, that is why you could clear it in the first attempt.

Maybe if you believe yourself and give another attempt at IPCC, you will clear it. Tell yourself that this is what you can do.

However, if you are still sceptical, please complete your graduation alongside, and give an attempt at CAT or SSC CGL. I believe that government jobs are the best when nothing works out. All the best 🙂

Reply To: Please suggest me another course or complimentary course with CA?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account