This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  suresh 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

Sir, i completed Degree (B.sc). I want to have MBA in aviation now. Please suggest good college for me and course fee approximately?

• #5034 Reply
     Navneet Anand 

Hello Pinki

Some of the good school for MBA in aviation and their fee are as follows –

1)Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management, Delhi (ILAM, Delhi), Okhla, Delhi Fee-INR 4,00,000

2)Institute of Logistics & Aviation Management, Bangalore, Indiranagar, Bangalore Fee-INR 5,00,000

3)Hindustan School of Management, Kelambakkam, Chennai Fee-INR 5,66,000

4)University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Okhla, Delhi Fee-INR 8,58,000

5)National College of Aviation, Egmore, Chennai Fee-INR 2,00,000

Thank you

• #6380 Reply
     Olivia Das 

Hi,

Top 5 colleges are:

• Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management, Delhi (ILAM, Delhi), Okhla, Delhi (Fees-Rs 4,00,000)
    • Institute of Logistics & Aviation Management, Bangalore, Indiranagar, Bangalore (Fees-Rs 5,00,000)
    • Hindustan School of Management, Kelambakkam, Chennai (Fees-Rs 5,66,000)
    • University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Okhla, Delhi (Fees-Rs 8,58,000)
    • National College of Aviation, Egmore, Chennai (Fees-Rs 2,00,000)
  • #6384 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

These are the best for an MBA in Aviation:

a) University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
    b) International Institute for Aerospace Engineering and Management, Bengaluru
    c) MAPLES – International Institute of Air Hostess Training, Ahmedabad

The fee structure for all of these colleges range between Rs 2-3 Lacs. Thank you 🙂

• #2163090 Reply
     suresh

First of all, you want to do a BBA aviation course for your higher studies. BBA Aviation is a study about air transport, airport operations, passenger forecasting, airport planning. BBA in Aviation is a three-year UG course in the aviation field.

Eligibility criteria for BBA aviation course :

Students should have passed +2 in science and maths stream from a recognized board.
    Students should have scored at least 50% aggregate score 12th.

If you are looking to get the best college for your higher studies then campushunt will help you to get the best college for your higher studies.In my opinion, MVM Group of Institutions are one of the best BBA aviation colleges in India. MVM Group of Institutions provides quality education and good infrastructure for students.

https://campushunt.in/1419/MVM-Group-of-Institutions.html

Reply To: Please suggest good college for me and course fee approximately?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account