This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months ago.

  • Author
  • #776 Reply
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 
    Points: 0
    Rank: Amateur


    My sister is deaf and dumb. She has completed her Graduation (B.Com) from Indore (M.P). She wants to pursue higher studies in computer/animation domain. Please provide career advice along with some prominent college names. Hostel is key area which we are looking in college facilities.

  • #6418 Reply
    Shraddha Goel Shraddha Goel 
    Points: 474
    Rank: Rookie

    You can consider MAAC or Arena Mutimed for an animation course. They do not provide their own hostel facilities but definitely assist the students in finding suitable acomodation with/without mess facilities at reasonable rates. Moreover these are the best institutes for an animation course so she can learn here without a second thought.

  • #6940 Reply
    Arushi Tyagi Arushi Tyagi 
    Points: 947
    Rank: World Class

    There are many colleges in India which shall be suitable for your sister provided her medical history. Any governemnt college will accept her application on grounds of medicine and merit.

    Also, you can think for colleges like MAAC, Arena Multimedia, ZICA and Global school of animation. She can also go for foreign universities and pursue courses relevant to film maknig domain too.

Reply To: Please provide career advice along with some prominent college name?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account