This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Adarsh Srivastava 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Navneet Anand 

Hello Adarsh, Al Falah is a new institution based in Faridabad which also have campus in Bihar. It offers courses in Civil, Computer Science, Bio Technology, ECE and EEE engineering branches. It provides scholarships to the student. It is also developing its infrastructure very rapidly. Students of the university have been placed in reputed companies in India and Abroad. It takes admissions by JEE Mains and Haryana State entrance Exam.

Best of luck.

• #4652 Reply
     Piyush Rai 

Hey Adarsh,

To be frank, its not a good place to join for Engineering. I would suggest you to put in more effort and get some other better places and still if you are not having no other option then consider about Al-Falah. Based on the feedback that I collected about this place – its a place which can get you an Engineering Degree, but you won’t become a Engineer.

The university lacks good faculty, lab Infrastructure and competition. As suggested by the current students one third of the seats go unoccupied. I would say its better not to take any risk as its a matter of your career.

Choose wisely! If you don’t have enough marks this time, try preparing once again and appear next year. One year delay won’t make much impact in long run, if you aim to put best of your efforts.

Best of luck!!

• #131 Reply

How is Al-Falah University, Faridabad

• #5984 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

You can read some reviews here:
    http://www.mouthshut.com/product-reviews/Al-Falah-School-of-Engineering-and-Technology-Gurgaon-reviews-925081928

It is personally suggested that you work hard or drop a year to aim for a better college.

Thank you. 🙂

Reply To: Please help me in knowing more about Al-Falah University
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account