This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Viktoria Morris 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Douglas Johnson 
    Participant

Man Utd’s disastrous defending shows why they are not Premier League contenders
    A defensive horrorshow. That feels like an apt way to sum up Manchester United’s performance as they capitulated to a 5-0 defeat at home to Liverpool. Credit to the visitors for capitalising but this was a mess of United’s making.

Harry Maguire, the captain, the defensive leader, was at the heart of the chaos. It was a nightmare performance individually, with Maguire horribly out of position at times and beaten to crosses into the box. But he was also unable to organise the players around him as Liverpool ran riot.

• #2188145 Reply
     Viktoria Morris 
    Participant

I looked closely at the state of affairs in the Premier League. I really don’t like how things are going after the summer reboot. Many European clubs are playing worse than before. I began to pay more attention to Africa – https://azscore.com/ There are also many interesting events here. It’s worth it to start betting.

Reply To: PL hits & misses
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account