This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 3 months ago.

• Author
     Manikanta 

Being a pilot is one of the finest, toughest and best careers across the globe. Many people are uncertain about the procedure to become an airline pilot and about the various career options as a pilot. Pilots are highly trained and skilled professionals. They can fly various aircraft and helicopters. Flying does not require much physical effort but the mental stress of being responsible for a safe flight of an aircraft full of passengers in all kinds of weather can be demanding. Before take-off the pilot must prepare a flight plan, study the weather, make sure that the aircraft is airworthy, check that the cargo and fuel are safely loaded and work out estimated arrival time. Pilots can work as few a 8 days in a month, to as many as 20. While pilots at a major airline might work 14 days in a month, you must keep in mind that they are not coming home from work on those 14 days. Pilot need to be physical and mentally fit and have good eye sight and color vision. Every year, Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) will conduct pilot license examination in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Patna, Guwahati, Bhopal, IGRUA, Bhubaneshwar, Hyderabad, Bangalore, & Kochi. If anyone is interfered to join for Indian Air Force (IAF), they need to clear the NDA examination.

coming to the career in this field Airline flying has the highest salary and most amount of benefits. Some of these are corporate aviation (flying company airplanes), agricultural flying (crop dusting), and you could fly full time in the military. Regional (or commuter) airlines also employ pilots, although the pay scales and working conditions are not like the major airlines. One can get jobs at AirIndia, SpiceJet, Lufthansa, Jet Airways, AirAsia, IndiGo, National Aviation Company of India and many more.

• #2046 Reply
     Rakesh varma 

hi team

myself anu and I m here present today in edugorilla to know some details regarding the pilot as a career in india. this details I must know because i m interested in becoming a pilot one day and fly in the open sky with full of convienece. so please give me the details regarding the pilot career in the country of india so that I can prepare myself to do the required things and also reach to greater heights

Reply To: pilot as a career in india
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account