This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sarahshreya 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author
     Rohan Singh 

Hi,

I’m Deepika from Bangalore. i completed my masters in computer science in 2014. Now i want to continue further and take up my doctorate. so can someone tell me places from where in Bangalore i can get a PHD in computer science?

thanks

• #1951804 Reply
     sarahshreya

CMR University Best Private University in Bangalore, that offers various programmes in the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels. The School of Engineering & Technology – CMR University offers Ph.D. in Engineering & Technology. The Ph.D. programme at CMR University, seeks to inculcate in each research scholar, the skills essential to become not only a qualified researcher, but also to excel in their chosen areas of research. At CMRU the emphasis has always been to elevate the quality of the research in order to contribute to the growing pool of knowledge in each discipline. For further information, you can visit website for Top Ph.D Colleges in Bangalore.

Reply To: PHD in Computer Science in Bangalore
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account