Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Anoop

This is great to hear from you that you are interested in the pharmacy field. Here are the details you need to know

It is a 6 years program during which 5 years is academic session and final year is completely bound to internship in hospital.

Eligibility for Pharm. D. (Doctor of Pharmacy) (6 years programme)

10+2 (M.P.C./Bi.P.C.) or D.Pharm

Subjects in each year: First year Pharm. D: Human Anatomy and Physiology, Pharmaceutics, Medicinal Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry, Remedial Mathematics/ Biology. Second Year Pharm. D:

Pathophysiology, Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Pharmacognosy & Phytopharmaceuticals, Pharmacology-I, Community Pharmacy, Pharmacotherapeutics-I.

Third Year Pharm. D: Pharmacology-II, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacotherapeutics-II, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Formulations. Fourth Year Pharm. D:

Pharmacotherapeutics-III, Hospital Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacy, Biostatistics & Research Methodology, Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics, Clinical Toxicology

Fifth Year Pharm. D:

Clinical Research, Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics, Clinical Pharmacokinetics & Pharmacotherapeutic Drug Monitoring, Clerkship, Project work (Six Months).

Sixth Year Pharm. D:

Internship or residency training including postings in speciality units. Student should independently provide the clinical pharmacy services to the allotted wards.

• #2458 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello team

Myself Anoop from Bangalore and I m here present today to know some details regarding the Pharm.D Salary in India. I have completed my degree in this particular field and want to move ahead. To move on further I need to know all the details regarding this field so that I can go with complete awareness. Hoping for a sooner reply

Reply To: Pharm.D Salary in India
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account