Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ankita Srivastav 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Manikanta 

Hello Anoop

This is great to hear from you that you are interested in the pharmacy field. Here are the details you need to know

It is a 6 years program during which 5 years is academic session and final year is completely bound to internship in hospital.

Eligibility for Pharm. D. (Doctor of Pharmacy) (6 years programme)

10+2 (M.P.C./Bi.P.C.) or D.Pharm

Subjects in each year: First year Pharm. D: Human Anatomy and Physiology, Pharmaceutics, Medicinal Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry, Remedial Mathematics/ Biology. Second Year Pharm. D:

Pathophysiology, Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Pharmacognosy & Phytopharmaceuticals, Pharmacology-I, Community Pharmacy, Pharmacotherapeutics-I.

Third Year Pharm. D: Pharmacology-II, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacotherapeutics-II, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Formulations. Fourth Year Pharm. D:

Pharmacotherapeutics-III, Hospital Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacy, Biostatistics & Research Methodology, Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics, Clinical Toxicology

Fifth Year Pharm. D:

Clinical Research, Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics, Clinical Pharmacokinetics & Pharmacotherapeutic Drug Monitoring, Clerkship, Project work (Six Months).

Sixth Year Pharm. D:

Internship or residency training including postings in speciality units. Student should independently provide the clinical pharmacy services to the allotted wards.

• #2458 Reply
     Rakesh varma 

Hello team

Myself Anoop from Bangalore and I m here present today to know some details regarding the Pharm.D Salary in India. I have completed my degree in this particular field and want to move ahead. To move on further I need to know all the details regarding this field so that I can go with complete awareness. Hoping for a sooner reply

• #319253 Reply
     Ankita Srivastav

Demand for pharmacists is really huge, especially in the US and other countries. In India, there is no exact recognition of clinical pharmacy in India as of today, there are chances of seeing a boom in this field in the near future. You can have a great career with a huge salary in the US or other countries where there is proper recognition although you have to clear NAPLEX first.

The average salary of a pharmacist in the US is somewhere between 40-50 $ per hour in the beginning. You can do the math for the monthly salary. That’s a lot of money for a beginner if you ask me. In India, a clinical pharmacists average salary would be somewhere around 2 Lakhs per annum at the beginning and will obviously increase with experience. After you gain some experience in the field, the salary can go as high as 8 Lakh per annum.

You check full detail on D- Pharma in the following link, where you will also get an idea on top D- Pharma colleges in Bangalore: https://campushunt.in/blog/best-pharm-d-colleges-in-bangalore/

Thank you.

Reply To: Pharm.D Salary in India
Your information:

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account