07/01/2016 at 12:00 am #507Arpit Raj MallMemberPoints: 0Rank: Amateur
Hi. I wish to get admission in PG Diploma in Mass Communication Programme in Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, so could you please help me by guiding a bit on what type of questions are asked in the Written Test? Would the written test contain questions related to English only or would it include sections like General Awareness, Current Affairs and Reasoning etc?
09/14/2016 at 12:00 am #5144Ashita KulshreshthaMemberPoints: 644Rank: Rookie
Generally, mass communication entrance test require you to possess sound English proficiency and general knowledge.
09/14/2016 at 12:00 am #5146Ashita KulshreshthaMemberPoints: 644Rank: Rookie
Generally, mass communication entrances test you for sound proficiency of English language and current affairs.
12/16/2016 at 12:00 am #5512Rashi Jain.MemberPoints: 0Rank: Amateur
The candidates preparing for the test need to know the importance and significance of the test and prepare well with a focused plan.
- There will be objective type questions and the candidate need to choose the most appropriate answer from the choices given.
- Negative marking will be there for wrong answers.
- There will be short and long questions from media (print and electronic), current affairs, Gk etc .
- The candidates need to be aware and updated with the happening in the media sector.
- The question from advertising, editing etc can be included.
12/30/2016 at 12:00 am #6452Olivia DasMemberPoints: 357Rank: Rookie
Yes, all the things that you mentioned needs to be prepared.
Its like any other entrance exam- Multiple choices, negative marks for wrong attempts.
The questions are both long and short which are based on all the current affairs, media,advertising & editing info, everything happening in the media etc.