Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello Team

Myself Aakash and I m here today to know the details of Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology. As I have a aim of entering into this college to complete my graduation. I want to know the details like quality of academics, placements so that I can reach to my goal successfully.

• #8398 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Aakash

Firstly I would like to mention that you have chosen one of the top colleges to complete your graduation. Here are all the details you need to know

Panipat Institute of Engineering & Technology (PIET) was established by the Vidyapeeth Education Trust in response to the acute deficiency of higher education institutes in the State of Haryana. The founders had a clear vision to provide world-class education and research with a view to serve the cause of society admirably. For the achievement of this cherished goal, PIET has covered many milestones of success till today.

When we look at some of the best Engineering Institutes in National Capital Region, PIET stands out a clear leader. A multidisciplinary institute affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra and approved by AICTE, New Delhi provides Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes in Engineering and Management. PIET has consistently pushed the bar of excellence to garner a niche for itself amongst the top ten Engineering Institutes in Delhi/NCR, in the field of engineering education.

PIET being in the league of top 10 engineering colleges in Delhi/NCR, attracts a large number of companies to its campus for placements. It has the best placements record in Haryana. Consistently rated amongst the top engineering colleges in Haryana year after year, the institute is a big brand to reckon-with. It envisions becoming one of the best engineering institutes in India.

The much sought after award of Best Engineering & Management College in Haryana-2016, was awarded by Dialogue India in its (3rd India Academia Awards 2016) Ceremony at Hotel Ashoka, New Delhi on 28th May 2016 by the Hon’ble Minister Sh. Madan Chouhan (UP), Sh. Anuj Agarwal, Editor in Chief, Dialogue India, Sh. J. S. Rajput, NCRT Director and Mrs. Santosh Yadav (First Women Mount Everest Climber) and Best Placement in Delhi-NCR-2016 was bestowed upon PIET by Hon’ble Sh. Upendra Kushwaha, Minister of State for Human Resource Development, Government of India and Hon’ble Smt. Kirron Kher, Member of Parliament.

Reply To: Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account