- 04/30/2019 at 7:46 am #727270EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
P, Q, R, S, T, U and V are sitting in a row facing North. In order to determine who is sitting exactly in the middle of the row, which of the following information is needed?
(I) T and U are sitting at extreme ends of the row.
(II) S is third to the right of T
(III) Q is four places to the left of R and P is two places of the left of V.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- I and II only are sufficient.
- I and III only are sufficient.
- I and either II or III are sufficient.
- I, II and III are sufficient.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad