- 04/30/2019 at 7:27 am #726894EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
P, Q, R, and S are four logical statements such that if P is true, then Q is true; if Q is true, then R is true; and if S is true, then at least one of Q and R is false. Then it follows that
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- if S is false, then both Q and R true
- if at least one of Q and R is true, then S is false
- if P is true, then S is false.
- if Q is true, then S is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad