- 04/19/2019 at 2:18 am #531965EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Optical fibres, though bent in any manner, allow light to pass through. What is the inference that one can draw from it?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The concept that light travels in a straight path is wrong.
- Light can flow through the optical fibres.
- Light can travel through the fibres because of their ductility.
- Light can travel through the fibres due to multiple total internal reflections.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad