- 03/03/2017 at 12:00 am #2226Rakesh varmaMember
myself sandhya and i m from kurnool . i want to know some details regarding the online aadhar card application form. so that i could apply for this. please provide me all the required instructions which will be help for me in knowing all those details and can successfully obtain the aadhar card. so guys please help and show me the way to get the aadhar card into my hands safely
- 03/03/2017 at 12:00 am #8130ManikantaMember
you are really interested in taking the aadhar card which is issued by the government is really a good thing. here are the details you need to know:
The very first step in applying for an Aadhar card, assuming that you have all the document youll need, will be to book the appointment and then visiting the enrolment centre . Here is how you do this:
- The first step is to find an enrolment centre near you.
- Once you have found the centre, you can book an appointment online .
- If you dont want to book an appoints, you can even visit the centre without one but an appointment will save you a lot of time an effort.
- On the day of the appointment you need to ensure that you are present well in advance of the time appointed so that there is no possibility of missing it. Once you are at the centre here are the thing you will be expected to do:
- The very first thing you will need to do is to fill out the enrolment form. You can fill up the form before you go for the appointment too since it is available online.
- Once you have filled up the form, submit it along with the supporting documents.
- The supporting documents will include a proof of identity and a proof of address. Here are the
- Once the documents are submitted and they are accepted, you will have to submit biometric data too. This will include an impression of your fingerprints and your iris.
- They will also take a photograph of you for the records.
- Once all the details are collected, you are done for the day but make sure you dont leave without taking the acknowledgement slip of your enrolment. This will have your 14 digit enrolment number on it which will help you keep a check on the status of your application.
- There are also some states, districts of certain states and union territories where the enrolment for Aadhar is being done by the Registrar General of India which negates the need to citizens to enroll individually. These place are:
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Dadar and Nagar Haveli
- Uttara Kannada
- Bangalore rural