- 04/14/2019 at 10:25 am #467970EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
One theory of the Moon’s origin is that the Earth, early in its development, was a rapidly rotating body of molten rock in which most of the iron had settled to the core. Some of this fluid was cast off from the surface of the spinning mass and later solidified to form the Moon.
Which of the following statements can be directly inferred from the above?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The Moon is the only sizeable heavenly body in orbit around the Earth.
- The Moon has proportionally less iron at its core than the Earth does.
- The surface of the Moon solidified after the surface of the Earth did.
- Most of the fluid cast off from the Earth was dispersed into outer space.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad