- 04/30/2019 at 4:35 am #722829EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
One of the legacies of the Roman legions was discipline. In the legions, military law prevailed and discipline was brutal. Discipline on the battlefield kept units obedient, intact and fighting, even when the odds and conditions were against them.
Which one of the following statements best sums up the meaning of the above passage?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Thorough regimentation was the main reason for the efficiency of the Roman legions even in adverse circumstances.
- The legions were treated inhumanly as if the men were animals.
- Discipline was the armies' inheritance from their seniors.
- The harsh discipline to which the legions were subjected to led to the odds and conditions being against them.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad