- 04/15/2019 at 2:41 am #483685EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Oil production in Dystopia has always been subject to costs much higher than in comparable regions elsewhere. Though custom duty on almost all oil imports has been lowered, the excise duty has been increased. Domestic oil production is now uncompetitive which has led to the demand to review both the custom and excise levies, to prevent sickness in the oil industry.
Which of the following is most logically being conveyed by the argument above?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The oil industry is making losses as a result of the country's tax policy.
- The cost of producing oil in other countries is less than that in Dystopia.
- Dystopian oil industry can compete with that of other countries with favorable tax policy.
- Foreign oil is now comparatively cheaper than domestic oil.
- The country is considering lowering levies on oil.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad