- 04/30/2019 at 4:47 am #723112EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Nucleic acids short chain may be separated from the cell where the DNA undergoes replication. Such segments, called Okazaki fragments, possess which of following characteristics?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- They develop from nicking of sugar-phosphate backbone of parental DNA chain.
- They are double-stranded.
- They are made up of covalently linked DNA and RNA.
- They are DNA-RNA hybrids.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad