Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Abhay Pant Abhay Pant 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Tannu Tannu 
    Participant

I’m really in need for a good nios maths and physics coaching, class 12th (on demand exam). I stay in Ghaziabad. Even a good online coaching would be great. Basic requirement is clarity of concept and teach as per requiredment of NIOS exam ONLY. I’ve been searching a lot and unable to find trustable good teacher. Especially for NIOS. Just need some good direction and guidance as there has been considerable gap.
    I have 9months to one year to prepare. I have been a good student throughout (not a drop out, but want to give on demand exam of maths and physics) so I’m confident I’ll get a good result with right guidance. Especially because both the subjects are conceptual.
    Please. If you can help in some way, or give me some reference here.
    Thanks

• #10649 Reply
    Abhay Pant Abhay Pant 

Hello Tannu, I think you and Shinjan are the same people that questioned us about NIOS Physics and Math home coaching/tuition. If you carefully go through the answer provided by us earlier to this answer, you can succeed in finding the right kind of coaching/tuition for yourself. As you’ve now informed that you reside in Ghaziabad, going by our study of the market, ICE Academy (situated at Mmh College Road West Model Town Near Opulent Mall, G. T Road, Ghaziabad) and Apex Institute (62-Nitikhand-III, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad) look to be optimistic. Once again, we would like to remind you to carefully go through some of the online portals that we have named in our earlier response, to find more options. Best wishes.

Reply To: NIOS coaching
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account