Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello team

myself manisha and i m here today to know some details regarding the nift courses in delhi so that I could have a clear knowledge regarding the best options that are available today in the market and can proceed accordingly .so anyone could please help me in order to get success in my life. i will be grateful for the answer. pretty much hoping for a sooner reply from you guys please

• #8062 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hi manisha

so you are very much interested in nift courses which is very great to hear. here are the details

1986 was a turning point for the fashion industry in India. This was the year National Institute of Fashion Technology New Delhi was set up by the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, in technical collaboration with FIT, New York.

NIFT Delhi has produced a number of eminent alumni over the years like Rohit Bal, Ritu Beri, Manish Arora….

It offers a variety of Regular as well as CE programs. It has the olders and richest Resource Centre having a rich collections of print and non-print materials.

Call for Student Designers to Participate in MYGOV for Creative Contribution:

Reply To: nift courses in delhi
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account