Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Most of the Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh which are approved by the Medical Council of India teaching MBBS are affiliated to Ch. Charan Singh Universitiy, Dr B R Ambedkar University Agra, M J P Rohilkhand University, Chhatrapati Shahu ji Maharaj Medical University Lucknow, Bundelkhand University, C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur, Banaras Hindu University, Gorakhpur University, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University Faizabad and some more.

Given below is a list of Medical Colleges teaching MBBS which are approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) in Uttar Pradesh. There are as many as 19 colleges which are approved by Medical Council of India.

Total Colleges: 19

Total Seats: 2427

BRD Medical College, Gorakhpur  (100)

Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, Lucknow  (250)

Era Lucknow Medical College , Lucknow  (150)

GSVM Medial College, Kanpur   (190

Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varansi (59)

Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh  (150)

hope you like my answer

• #2038 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hi team

I m krish and I m here present today in front of all you guys just to need some details of new medical colleges in up and also the various types of facilities that are provided in those areas so that I can work with complete hard worka dncan adjust myself to prove my capability and also with complete affection and commitment towards the target. so please kindly help me in achieving my target

Reply To: new medical colleges in up
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account