Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hello sowmya

medicine is one of the best fields to work on and also really very tough

here are the details

The apex body rejected the proposals of 92 others, including five private ones from Karnataka. The approvals -the highest for a year in the past decade -are for both private and government colleges.

Karnataka has the highest number of approved medical colleges and MBBS seats.

The country has 439 medical colleges with 59,288 MBBS seats. Karnataka is considered the medical education hub, hosting 53 colleges with 7,355 MBBS seats. At 17, UP accounted for the highest number of MCI rejections.Apart from Karnataka’s three, Maharashtra, Telangana and UP will get two institutes each while Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Kerala, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, and Uttarakhand will get one each.
  • #2376 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello guys
    myself sowmya and i m here today to know about new medical college india. so please reply me to my questions and make me aware of all the things that i needed to know, so please give me answer by which i will be able to know what are the necessary procecures that are to be done

Reply To: new medical college india
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account