Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello Guys

Can you guys please provide me with the details of New Horizon Degree College present in Bangalore. As I m a resident of Bangalore I want to know some details regarding this college so that I can take my final decision in whether I should proceed with my decision or must make any type of alterations. So please provide me with all these details which you think that I  must be aware of.

• #8360 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Ramesh

Firstly I would like to say that this is one of the most respectable institution in India. Here are the details regarding this institute all you need to know:

• Institution is affiliated to Bangalore University one of the largest University in Asia and in the country duly recognized by UGC and possessing its affiliations with various private entities to enable the teaching and learning process of learners more effective.
    • Curriculum is provided with value addition in tune to the requirement and as necessary to keep pace with the changing environment and the world of competitions so that none of our students are left behind in the race for employment etc.,
    • Certification from competent agencies and Industry certified programmes are offered to the students of the Institution as a part of the learning programme to enable them for absolute competition in the job market.
    • Theoretical learning is coupled with practical based learning on the concepts already taught on day to day basis with wide variety of opportunities like Internship, on site Visits, Plant Visits, Industrial Visits, Vestibule Training and workshops.
    • Various opportunities are provided to students for community learning and towards community services being rendered as a part of their learning process by visiting various need based Schools, Ashrams, Old Age Homes, Government / NGO schools / learning centre’s, health care and primary centers’ etc.,
    • Pre – Placement, Placement and Post Placement activities are offered to every student of Horizonite to ensure that they have not been denied the opportunity to present themselves as prospective candidate for process of employment in an organisation.
Reply To: New Horizon Degree College, Bangalore
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account