- 07/27/2019 at 7:34 am #1517568EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Nearly every business is now either using social media for marketing or is considering doing so. Social media can have impressive reach compared to other communications channels, with the whole connected world of the Internet a potential audience. As a form of communication, it is about as close as you can get to holding a conversation with someone without being in the same room.
Which of the following argument will prove that the above conclusion is flawed?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Social media offers a 24/7 communications channel, and customers will give you instant feedback on your organisation, products, services or posts.
- Engaging with existing clients and customers is a great way to engender loyalty and, if you are delivering on your product or service promises, to gain unsolicited praise or even referrals.
- Social networks can change their terms and conditions, their functionality and even disappear overnight, leaving you struggling in the aftermath.
- Social content helps with organic search and will boost your standing with search engines.
- Social media provides an ideal platform to reach a much wider audience than just search alone.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad