This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by karan Patel successmantra 2 months ago.

• Author
    Shruti Sharma Shruti Sharma 

Good you have checked (hotel management entrance)  nchmct jee exam pattern 2018 and yes, these NCERT books should very much suffice for English, Maths, and Scientific aptitude. But, for logic you will need a new book even if it has only basic logic. Services aptitude book you might not be able to find so refer to past year papers. Yes, it is a great field but the last decision should be yours, and to check if it is your one true passion.

You cna chek more about nchm jee exam 2018, syllabus, admit card.

Apply online nchmct jee application form 2018.

• #4332 Reply
    karan Patel successmantra 

The look at the hotel management entrance exam paper pattern makes me think that I can crack this exam. Is it a good field? Also, I only have NCERT books till grade XII. Are these sufficient?

• #10352 Reply
    utkarsh gaur utkarsh gaur 

Buy the guide book by Arihant publications . Solve as much test papers as possible . Cracking the entrance test is not that tough and couple of  months of serious dedicated preparation is enough for the exam . Study 2-3 hours everyday, that’s enough as the exam is not that difficult and with serious preparation for a couple of months you will surely be able to crack it.

Reply To: NCHM JEE exam pattern 2018
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account