Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

hello members

Myself eshwar and I m from delhi and i need some details regarding the nautical science job opportunities. as I  m a very enthusiastic student in this field i want to know about the career in this field. so anyone could kindly please help me in getting the details which will help me for me to get on the target. so I will be grateful to the persons who will give me a reply. hoping for a sooner reply

• #8096 Reply
     Manikanta 

hi eshwar

you have really chosen one of the rare groups.here are the details:

A career in the merchant navy can be interesting as well as challenging at the same time. In addition to long voyages to beautiful places, individuals will get the opportunity to get good salaries and promotional opportunities. More on the scope at hand for aspirants who have finished their Graduate degree in nautical science

Other Certification Courses in Nautical Science

The certification courses that is available in Nautical Sciences are

• Diploma in Nautical Science
    • Advanced Diploma in Nautical Sciences
    • Deck Department Diploma in Nautical Science

Phase I:

This course has an approval from the Director General of Shipping, Government of India. To obtain this certification one will have to go through a training period of 12 months. Here, aspirants shall get practical training in addition to familiarity with a variety of aspects that encompass Carpentry, Machine Shop, Electrical shop and Plumbing etc. Those who are interested in seafaring will require an additional STCW course. Upon the successful accomplishment of this program, aspirants will be awarded the Diploma in Nautical Science by the prestigious Indian Maritime University (IMU).

Phase II:

Upon the achievement of the pre-sea training, aspirants shall require to go through the sea phase training that has a period of 18 months. Alongside this, it will also be needed for one to take a correspondence course with the IMU. At the completion of this second phase, aspirants shall be given the Advance Diploma in Nautical Science.

Reply To: nautical science job opportunities
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account