04/07/2017 at 12:00 am #2984Rohan SinghMemberPoints: 0Rank: Amateur
So after completing my graduation in journalism in 2019. I want to take up mass communications. I’m still not sure of colleges to which i should apply. One of my friends tole me about National Institute of Mass communication in Delhi. But I have not really heard about it. So can someone please elaborate on this college? Its reputation, acceptance rate, faculty etc.
12/08/2017 at 12:00 am #10068Asad yar KhanMemberPoints: 6,369Rank: Legendary
National Institute of Mass Communication Delhi is a private institute.
The courses run by the Institute are as under:
- Master of Mass Communication, Advertisement, Journalism
- PG Diploma in Mass Communication, Advertisement, Journalism
- P.G. Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations Graduate (Duration- 1 Years)
- Bachelor in Mass Communication, Advertisement, Journalism
- Diploma in Mass Communication, Advertisement, Journalism (Duration-1 Year, Eligibility-10+2)
According to the official webite of the college students get a UGC recognized Degree/Diploma of the University and another diploma from Canadian Institute of Mass Communication (CIMC) on completion of the course. This Dual programme has an added factor in the market. The advantage of a double degree/diploma programme is that students get rigorous practical training besides a strong theoretical foundation.