- 02/14/2017 at 12:00 am #7702Siddharth JaiswalMember
M.Sc in Finance is a new degree in India but it is slowly and gradually gaining a lot of importance. It is a 2yr postgraduate degree and the admission is generally done through either entrance exams by separate colleges or by considering a minimum graduation percentage. There are quite a few colleges which offer this degree and related degrees. They are-
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
- Dept of Financial Studies, Delhi University
- MBA at NMIMS
- Frankfurt Schhol in collaboration with BSE
There are some programs which combine the subjects of this domain to subjects of other domains and can also be considered.
Hope this helps!
- 02/14/2017 at 12:00 am #1517Amit ChauhanMember
Hi, I am a B.Com graduate with 2 years work experience and I want to study a masters course in Finance so can you give me the details for such a course?