This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Amit Chauhan Amit Chauhan 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Siddharth Jaiswal Siddharth Jaiswal 

Hi,

M.Sc in Actuarial Science is a postgraduate degree of 2 years. It is to do with the field of insurance policies and their design. It requires skills in mathematics, economics, statistics and finance. The course runs for 2 years duration. To be eligible to study it, you need to have a graduation degree in Mathematics, CSE, Physics, Commerce with a minimum of 55% in Mathematics. You can also be a member of the Institute of Actuaries of India and some colleges conduct their own exams. The jobs you get are in Insurance Companies, Consulting Firms, Asset Liability management companies etc. The job types are of Insurance Agent, Surveyor, Business Analyst, Pensions Analyst, Data Analyst, etc. If you have good skills in all these branches and are interested in finance and want to be a policy maker, do go for it.

Hope this helps!

• #1507 Reply
    Amit Chauhan Amit Chauhan 

Hi, I am pursuing a B.Sc in Economics and I want to study Actuarial Science. Can you please tell me about the course of M.Sc in this field.

Reply To: MSc actuarial science india
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account