Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello team

Myself Ramesh and I m present here today in edugorilla infront of all of you to know the admission procedure to enter into the BITS. As this is my dream college. Since from my childhood I have dreamt of studying in this college and I want to complete my dream through MS. So anyone could kindly provide me with the details regarding the same for which I will be thankful.

• #8300 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Ramesh

I would be glad to inform you that BITS is one of the top most educational institution in India. you must really do a lot of hard work to enter into this college. Here is the procedure for MS

Birla Institute of Technology & Science, (known as BITS Pilani) is an institute of higher learning located in Pilani, Rajasthan. In addition to Pilani, BITS has campuses in Dubai, Goa and Hyderabad and an extension center in Bangalore. The institute is privately supported and fully residential. BITS Pilani is the first Indian institution to set up a campus outside India. The Institute developed and administers the all-India computerised entrance test BITSAT (BITS Admission Test), which is the first of its kind in India. It is also known to be one of the first Indian engineering colleges to require compulsory internship in the industry by both the students and faculty in the form of its “Practice School” program.

Eligibility for M.Tech:

Atleast 55% marks in B.E. /B.Tech or equivalent in appropriate branches (50% marks for SC /ST)

Admission Criteria: GATE

Branches:With your B.Tech qualification,you can do M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or
    Electronics & Communication Engineering or
    Software Engineering

Annual Tuition fee is Rs.35000/

Asper your rank in GATE,it is not possible to get admission in BITS pilani this year.So you have another option to get your desired course from other pvt.college/University oer prepare well for GATE 2014 to get admission in Bits pilani.If you score AIR below 2500,you will have chance to get admission in BITS pilani.

Reply To: MS Admission in BITS Pilani
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account