- 04/25/2019 at 6:45 pm #624631EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Mr. X, a partner of X & Co. (Chartered Accountants), advised the MD of Z Ltd. to include increased sales amount under negotiations to reflect a better financial position for obtaining bank loan. X & Co. is the internal auditor of Z Ltd. Which among the following propositions regarding the liability of Mr. X is correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Mr. X is not liable because he did not issue any written opinion.
- Mr. X is liable to the management and not to the third party.
- Mr. X is not liable because an internal auditor must act for the utmost benefit of his employer.
- Mr. X is liable since he has acted in a negligent manner and there has been a failure to act honestly and reasonably.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad