This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sunil Bishwokatma 3 months ago.

• Author
     Sunil Bishwokatma 

Hi,

I was just failed in 10th Class. I am looking for Hotel Management Institutes in Darjeeling.

Most of the Institutes ask for at least 10+2. Is there any Institute that cater to my need.

If there is no such Institute in Darjeeling, I would like to explore options in Bangalore or Calcutta.

Thank you

• #5242 Reply
     Ashita Kulshreshtha 

Hi Sunil,

It is better that you complete your basic education first before deciding your career. Don’t lose heart. Try to clear Class 10. I am sure you will come out with flying colors.

• #5288 Reply
     Parita Soni 

Hey Sunil,

If you are still interested to study further you can give it a shot as an external for 10th and parallely apply for Hotel Management Diploma Course..  But I found out that there is short term course for 1 year that too needs 10th Pass.. So you can try for some profesional institute and do a crash course there if you are really interested into Hotel Management…

Good Luck!

• #6726 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

For even a diploma or a short term course in hotel management you need a 10+2. From personal encounters I have some experience and hence I suggest you to not give up, repeat class 10th and find a good college after 12th. All the best 🙂

Reply To: Motel Mangement Courses after 10th Class
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account