Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello team

anyone could kindly suggest me the ideas required so that i can run smoothly and efficuently in the present current generation. please give me the details regarding the minimum qualification for nda. so that i can prepare myself for this field and will become a qualified person in this field. so please reply me

• #8124 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hello kavya

this is really great that being a women you have chosen this field. this shows your determination and passion. i will be honored to say you the details. here are those
    This examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Twice in a year as namely NDA I and NDA II.

Minimum qualification for NDA examination is Intermediate(12th) examination from a recognized School or equivalent examination and final year of 12th examination may also eligible.

NDA examination is conducted for admission to Army wings,Navy wings and Air force course.

To join in Army wings,then the candidate need to completed Intermediate(12th) examination in Science or commerce from a recognized School or equivalent qualification.Candidates who are appearing in the 12th examination can also eligible to apply for NDA examination.

To join in Navy wings or Air force wings,then the candidate need to completed 12th examination with physics and mathematics from a recognized School or equivalent qualification.There is no percentage bar required to apply for NDA examination.

Candidates must be physically fit according to the physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy examination.

The minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms(162.5 cms for Air force).

This year notification was already published and the notification was available in official website as well as employment news papers also.

Reply To: minimum qualification for nda
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account