This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Ravi Kanojia Ravi Kanojia 2 months ago.

  • Author
  • #3846 Reply
    Ravi Kanojia Ravi Kanojia 
    Points: 0
    Rank: Amateur

    My sister has studied from Maharashtra Board and now she has to take admission in Uttar Pradesh Board.
    From where can I get the counter sign? What are the documents required for it?

  • #9360 Reply
    Vinay kumar shukla Vinay kumar shukla 
    Points: 0
    Rank: Amateur

    You don’t need a lot of documents to study in UP, all you need is a migration certificate issued from your last school but if you are applying for government colleges then you might need domicile certificate and if the domicile is of UP itself then you will be given preference also.

    Hope this this answer was helpful.


  • #9384 Reply
    Amit Kumar Amit Kumar 
    Points: 99
    Rank: Semi Pro

    I think Vinay has given the answer but I would like to add few things.

    There is an online facility given to apply in UP Board colleges from a distant place.

    First of all open the site at
    Then search and click on the link of Notification for Online Form filling of High School and Inter Exam 2018.
    Read the notification thoroughly.
    Then start filling the application form available on its site.
    Enter the fee details after paying it.
    Upload scanned photo, signature and documents etc.
    After rechecking it press the submit button to finally submit it.
    Get a print of it for future use and for your own record.

Reply To: Migration from Maharashtra Board to Uttar Pradesh Board
Your information:

Verify Yourself

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account