- 05/10/2019 at 5:02 am #799092EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Mercury is used in many thermometers. Which of the following properties is not true regarding mercury?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- It does not stick to the glass. So, it moves smoothly inside the glass stem.
- Its expansion with changes in temperature is not uniform.
- It is opaque and shiny. So, it is easily visible.
- It remains in the liquid state over a large range of temperature.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad