This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Suresh kumar 1 month ago.

• Author
     Siddhant jain 

1st of all congratulations akash for securing 392 rank. Yes you can leave the institute after you have taken admission, but within the specific time period. More details regarding the admissions and cancellation of your seat will be briefed during the counselling. You can decide accordingly.

• #191 Reply
     Akash 

I got selected in AIIMS (rank : 392) and will be choosing any one AIIMS in the first counseling ,all I want to ask is that, Will it be possible to leave AIIMS and join Maulana Azad Medical College after my NEET result is announced without any problem…

• #6496 Reply
     Olivia Das 

Yes, Definitely it is possible for you to leave AIIMS but act fast. Thank you!

• #2148883 Reply
     Suresh kumar

If you have any thought to study allied science courses then Campushunt will help you to get the best college for your higher studies. Campushunt is one of the Leading education portals in India.

MVM College of Allied Health Sciences is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science and is recognized by the Government of Karnataka. MVM College of Allied Health Sciences is amongst the best paramedical colleges in Bangalore and the best Allied Health Science colleges in Bangalore.MVM College of Allied Health Sciences is learned and is passionate about what they do. The college is also equipped with state-of-the-art, ultra-modern equipment to help students elevate their learning process and absorb the knowledge in an effective manner. The college has separate hostels for boys and girls.

If you want to know more details then Call 7204289473 else check this Campushunt website for more details.

MVM College of Allied Health Sciences

Reply To: medical
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account