Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  suresh 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

I have done BDS and will be completing internship by September 2016; I would like to get admission in MDS.

• #2164180 Reply
     suresh

Master in Dental Surgery is one of the best courses in the medical sector. MDS is a specialized area of medical science. MDS is study about advanced level on the oral and dental sections. MDS is a three years PG course. If you are looking to get the best medical college then campushunt will help you to get the best college for your higher studies. Here I mention the career options For MDS .

List of best MDS college :

Dental Departments of Hospitals
    Dental Clinics
    Academic Institutions
    Pharmaceutical Research Centres for Oral care products
    Private Dental Clinics

In my opinion, Bgs global institute of medical sciences is one of the best medical colleges in India.Bgs global institute of medical sciences provides quality medical education and good infrastructure for students. Here I mention the best medical colleges in India. BGS Global Institute of Allied Health Sciences has responsibilities for the students to develop and implement strategies and to help achieve their goals.

List of medical colleges in India :

1. Bgs global institute of medical sciences
    2. East point college of medical science.

https://campushunt.in/1084/BGS-Global-Institute-of-Medical-Sciences-Bangalore.html

Reply To: MDS admission, completed BDS and internship will be completed in sept 2016
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account