Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 

Hello Sir,

I want to know that which are the best course web designing or MCA. I just complete my BSc. and I also apply on upturn MCA my rank in GN 462 BC 159 it’s better to do MCA with upturn or not pass suggest me sir I am totally confused. Also tell me about the best MCA and web designing institution.

• #6040 Reply
    Shraddha Goel Shraddha Goel 

Best MCA Institute:

• Pune University Computer Science Department
    • School of Computer and Systems Sciences (Jawaharlal Nehru University)
    • School of Computer and Information Sciences (University of Hyderabad)

There are various sites that provide online course on Web Design. But there very few sites that cover these topics like web designing in details. There is a website called eduCBA, that provides online course on Web Designing and Development. The best thing about this site is they provide online technical and non-technical support in case necessary. They also conduct online test at the end of the course and provide online authenticated certificate on completion of the course.

Both these course have their own pros and cons. Both can assure you a good career path. So it is upto you. See where your interests and abilities lie and then make a certain decision 🙂

Reply To: Mca is best or web desining for job purpose??
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account