This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by suresh 2 months, 2 weeks ago.
- 06/24/2016 at 12:00 am #4910Pulkit SharmaMember
There are many medical colleges in Chennai for MBBS, most of the government institutions are best but it is also tough to get a seat there.
Amongst the private colleges Ramchandra is in the top 10 in India. Others colleges like Sri Balaji, SRM medical college, Saveetha are also good in private institutions.
- 06/24/2016 at 12:00 am #204Pushkar.1221Member
I am from Chennai, Tamil Nadu and wants to do MBBS. Tell me the top medical colleges in Tamil Nadu .
- 12/23/2016 at 12:00 am #6024Shraddha GoelMember
Christian Medical College, Vellore
Madras medical College, Chennai
Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
Stanley Medical College, Chennai
Coimbatore Medical College
Madurai Medical College
Thank you 🙂
- 12/31/2016 at 12:00 am #6476Olivia DasMember
Top medical colleges in Tamil Nadu are:
- CHRISTIAN MEDICAL COLLEGE – [CMC], VELLORE
- MADRAS MEDICAL COLLEGE – [MMC], CHENNAI
- SRI RAMACHANDRA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI
- STANLEY MEDICAL COLLEGE, CHENNAI
- COIMBATORE MEDICAL COLLEGE – [CMC], COIMBATORE
- 05/06/2021 at 5:39 pm #2158582suresh
Bachelor of Medicine MBBS is a five years degree course in the medical sector. Eligibility criteria for MBBS candidates should score at least 50% aggregate marks in their 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology under-recognized board.MBBS is one of the most popular courses in India. Here is the list of MBBS courses in India.
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
If you are looking to get admission to the best mbbs college then Campushunt will help you to get the best mbbs college for your higher studies. In my opinion bgs global institute of medical sciences is one of the best mbbs colleges in India. Bgs global institute of medical sciences Faculties is encouraged to take up research that involves students. Students can also acquire practical experience in medical technology.